Summer Adventure Camp
Our state-of-the-art mobile hospital and experienced medical staff is there to answer the medical needs of every camper while away from home, even for campers with the most complicated conditions. The medical staff has many years of experience in a camp setting, like the superb logistical team, while counselors undergo rigorous medical training before being assigned to a camper.
Summer Adventure Facts
- A nine day trip across the US, visiting top attractions.
- Main flight is operated by a fully chartered Boeing 737, adapted for wheelchairs and oxygen.
- Over 700 doses of medications are administered each day, including chemo-therapy for cancer patients.
- 135+ campers with life threatening illnesses.
- 200+ volunteers, including doctors, nurses, paramedics, therapists & counselors.
- Free of charge for the children.
Kids of Courage cares about the entire family, not just about the sick child. These familes care for their sons, daughters, brothers and sisters every day without rest. This camp gives them an opportunity to relax and recuperate from the physically and emotionally exhausting lifestyles they lead.